Snorkel to launch three global products at bauma
Snorkel is launching three new global products at bauma in April. The aerial lift maker will introduce a new compact rough terrain scissor lift for working in tight spaces. It will reach 39 feet up but is only 700 inches wide.
The company says the extra height came in response to customer requests. It has an articulated rear axle, better ground clearance and 30 percent gradability. It comes with automatic self-leveling stabilizers and an extension deck for additional outreach. We will see in America later this year.
Snorkel will also debut a new self-propelled (battery) low-level, lightweight access platform with 10 foot maximum platform height. Snorkel has also enhanced its popular M1230E self-propelled mast with a deck extension. It can be driven through doors and be carried in passenger elevators but still lift two people with tools. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views