Snorkel to launch three global products at bauma
Snorkel is launching three new global products at bauma in April. The aerial lift maker will introduce a new compact rough terrain scissor lift for working in tight spaces. It will reach 39 feet up but is only 700 inches wide.
The company says the extra height came in response to customer requests. It has an articulated rear axle, better ground clearance and 30 percent gradability. It comes with automatic self-leveling stabilizers and an extension deck for additional outreach. We will see in America later this year.
Snorkel will also debut a new self-propelled (battery) low-level, lightweight access platform with 10 foot maximum platform height. Snorkel has also enhanced its popular M1230E self-propelled mast with a deck extension. It can be driven through doors and be carried in passenger elevators but still lift two people with tools. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees252 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views