Snorkel to launch three global products at bauma
Snorkel is launching three new global products at bauma in April. The aerial lift maker will introduce a new compact rough terrain scissor lift for working in tight spaces. It will reach 39 feet up but is only 700 inches wide.
The company says the extra height came in response to customer requests. It has an articulated rear axle, better ground clearance and 30 percent gradability. It comes with automatic self-leveling stabilizers and an extension deck for additional outreach. We will see in America later this year.
Snorkel will also debut a new self-propelled (battery) low-level, lightweight access platform with 10 foot maximum platform height. Snorkel has also enhanced its popular M1230E self-propelled mast with a deck extension. It can be driven through doors and be carried in passenger elevators but still lift two people with tools. –John Latta, Editor-in-Chief, Better Roads, reporting live from Munich, Germany.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April597 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views