SNORKEL UNVEILS NEW US-BUILT SCISSOR AT THE RENTAL SHOW
Snorkel is launching a new US-built heavy duty scissor lit at The Rental Show. The Snorkel SR3370 is a robust,diesel powered machine that can achieve 35% gradeability. Preliminary specifications are a platform height of over 33 ft and a deck of 8″ 11×5″5,” with a roll-out extension of 4 ft as standard.
Built to Snorkel”s high standards of quality, it comes with a reliable diesel engine and is designed to provide easy access to the hydraulic and electric components for maintenance purposes. Other standard features include proportional speed control and large tires, providing over 15″ of ground clearance.
Snorkel is investing an initial $10m in its Kansas facilities, in its drive to become a free line manufacturer of aerial work platforms. Further product launches in the electric scissor and boom categories are scheduled for early 2008.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views