SNORKEL UNVEILS NEW US-BUILT SCISSOR AT THE RENTAL SHOW
Snorkel is launching a new US-built heavy duty scissor lit at The Rental Show. The Snorkel SR3370 is a robust,diesel powered machine that can achieve 35% gradeability. Preliminary specifications are a platform height of over 33 ft and a deck of 8″ 11×5″5,” with a roll-out extension of 4 ft as standard.
Built to Snorkel”s high standards of quality, it comes with a reliable diesel engine and is designed to provide easy access to the hydraulic and electric components for maintenance purposes. Other standard features include proportional speed control and large tires, providing over 15″ of ground clearance.
Snorkel is investing an initial $10m in its Kansas facilities, in its drive to become a free line manufacturer of aerial work platforms. Further product launches in the electric scissor and boom categories are scheduled for early 2008.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill899 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure568 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches405 Views