SNORKEL UNVEILS NEW US-BUILT SCISSOR AT THE RENTAL SHOW
Snorkel is launching a new US-built heavy duty scissor lit at The Rental Show. The Snorkel SR3370 is a robust,diesel powered machine that can achieve 35% gradeability. Preliminary specifications are a platform height of over 33 ft and a deck of 8″ 11×5″5,” with a roll-out extension of 4 ft as standard.
Built to Snorkel”s high standards of quality, it comes with a reliable diesel engine and is designed to provide easy access to the hydraulic and electric components for maintenance purposes. Other standard features include proportional speed control and large tires, providing over 15″ of ground clearance.
Snorkel is investing an initial $10m in its Kansas facilities, in its drive to become a free line manufacturer of aerial work platforms. Further product launches in the electric scissor and boom categories are scheduled for early 2008.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views