SNORKEL UNVEILS NEW US-BUILT SCISSOR AT THE RENTAL SHOW
Snorkel is launching a new US-built heavy duty scissor lit at The Rental Show. The Snorkel SR3370 is a robust,diesel powered machine that can achieve 35% gradeability. Preliminary specifications are a platform height of over 33 ft and a deck of 8″ 11×5″5,” with a roll-out extension of 4 ft as standard.
Built to Snorkel”s high standards of quality, it comes with a reliable diesel engine and is designed to provide easy access to the hydraulic and electric components for maintenance purposes. Other standard features include proportional speed control and large tires, providing over 15″ of ground clearance.
Snorkel is investing an initial $10m in its Kansas facilities, in its drive to become a free line manufacturer of aerial work platforms. Further product launches in the electric scissor and boom categories are scheduled for early 2008.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views