SNORKEL UNVEILS NEW US-BUILT SCISSOR AT THE RENTAL SHOW
Snorkel is launching a new US-built heavy duty scissor lit at The Rental Show. The Snorkel SR3370 is a robust,diesel powered machine that can achieve 35% gradeability. Preliminary specifications are a platform height of over 33 ft and a deck of 8″ 11×5″5,” with a roll-out extension of 4 ft as standard.
Built to Snorkel”s high standards of quality, it comes with a reliable diesel engine and is designed to provide easy access to the hydraulic and electric components for maintenance purposes. Other standard features include proportional speed control and large tires, providing over 15″ of ground clearance.
Snorkel is investing an initial $10m in its Kansas facilities, in its drive to become a free line manufacturer of aerial work platforms. Further product launches in the electric scissor and boom categories are scheduled for early 2008.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views