Sonsray Machinery acquires 11 Case Power & Equipment locations
Sonsray Machinery and Case Construction Equipment on Jan. 16 announced an agreement in Los Angeles under which Sonsray Machinery will acquire and operate 11 Case dealership branch office locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Previously owned and operated by Case Power and Equipment, a subsidiary of CNH Construction Equipment, the Sonsray Machinery locations stretch from the San Diego area in Southern California to the Seattle area in Washington.
Sonsray Machinery will provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, for Case customers through branch offices in El Cajon, Fontana, Santa Fe Springs, Sacramento, Stockton, and Redding, Calif.; Sparks, Nev.; Portland and Salem, Ore.; and Auburn and Marysville, Wash.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views