Sonsray Machinery acquires 11 Case Power & Equipment locations
Sonsray Machinery and Case Construction Equipment on Jan. 16 announced an agreement in Los Angeles under which Sonsray Machinery will acquire and operate 11 Case dealership branch office locations in California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Previously owned and operated by Case Power and Equipment, a subsidiary of CNH Construction Equipment, the Sonsray Machinery locations stretch from the San Diego area in Southern California to the Seattle area in Washington.
Sonsray Machinery will provide comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, for Case customers through branch offices in El Cajon, Fontana, Santa Fe Springs, Sacramento, Stockton, and Redding, Calif.; Sparks, Nev.; Portland and Salem, Ore.; and Auburn and Marysville, Wash.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views