American Eagle Accessories Group, booth 61416 (South Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
American Eagle will introduce the HPI-10K Hydraulic Pressure Intensifier.
The unit is used to power hydraulic tools and jacks for utility and mechanics trucks.
The unit uses the hydraulic flow from a host truck or attaches to an independent hydraulic power unit.
It produces a dual circuit hydraulic flow of .5 gpm to 2 gpm at 10,000 psi to operator-selected hydraulic tools.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views