American Eagle Accessories Group, booth 61416 (South Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
American Eagle will introduce the HPI-10K Hydraulic Pressure Intensifier.
The unit is used to power hydraulic tools and jacks for utility and mechanics trucks.
The unit uses the hydraulic flow from a host truck or attaches to an independent hydraulic power unit.
It produces a dual circuit hydraulic flow of .5 gpm to 2 gpm at 10,000 psi to operator-selected hydraulic tools.
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1012 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views