American Eagle Accessories Group, booth 61416 (South Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
American Eagle will introduce the HPI-10K Hydraulic Pressure Intensifier.
The unit is used to power hydraulic tools and jacks for utility and mechanics trucks.
The unit uses the hydraulic flow from a host truck or attaches to an independent hydraulic power unit.
It produces a dual circuit hydraulic flow of .5 gpm to 2 gpm at 10,000 psi to operator-selected hydraulic tools.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)292 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views