American Eagle Accessories Group, booth 61416 (South Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
American Eagle will introduce the HPI-10K Hydraulic Pressure Intensifier.
The unit is used to power hydraulic tools and jacks for utility and mechanics trucks.
The unit uses the hydraulic flow from a host truck or attaches to an independent hydraulic power unit.
It produces a dual circuit hydraulic flow of .5 gpm to 2 gpm at 10,000 psi to operator-selected hydraulic tools.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views