American Eagle Accessories Group, booth 61416 (South Hall)
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-chief, and Amy Materson, Contributing Editor
American Eagle will introduce the HPI-10K Hydraulic Pressure Intensifier.
The unit is used to power hydraulic tools and jacks for utility and mechanics trucks.
The unit uses the hydraulic flow from a host truck or attaches to an independent hydraulic power unit.
It produces a dual circuit hydraulic flow of .5 gpm to 2 gpm at 10,000 psi to operator-selected hydraulic tools.
From our partners
MORE FROM ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views