Southeastern Equipment adds Kubota construction line
Southeastern Equipment now offers Kubota construction equipment at its Indianapolis location. The equipment line includes excavators, compact track loaders, loader backhoes, and wheel loaders.
Parts and service for all models are also available, and a diverse selection of equipment is on
hand to rent.
“We are excited to bring Kubota’s construction line to our Indianapolis market,” says Charlie
Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment Company, in a written statement. “Not only is the company known for manufacturing quality construction equipment, but they are also recognized as an
environmentally conscious manufacturer.”
The Kubota construction line features 14 excavator models with operating weights ranging from
2,200 lb. to 19,489 lb. Additionally, there are four loader backhoe models available with operating
weights from 4,001 lb. to 8,344.5 lb. Kubota also offers two compact track loaders with operating
weights at 9,039 lb. and 11,023 lb. and two wheel loader models with standard bucket capacities
of .5 yd3 and .75 yd3.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views