Southeastern Equipment adds Kubota construction line
Southeastern Equipment now offers Kubota construction equipment at its Indianapolis location. The equipment line includes excavators, compact track loaders, loader backhoes, and wheel loaders.
Parts and service for all models are also available, and a diverse selection of equipment is on
hand to rent.
“We are excited to bring Kubota’s construction line to our Indianapolis market,” says Charlie
Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment Company, in a written statement. “Not only is the company known for manufacturing quality construction equipment, but they are also recognized as an
environmentally conscious manufacturer.”
The Kubota construction line features 14 excavator models with operating weights ranging from
2,200 lb. to 19,489 lb. Additionally, there are four loader backhoe models available with operating
weights from 4,001 lb. to 8,344.5 lb. Kubota also offers two compact track loaders with operating
weights at 9,039 lb. and 11,023 lb. and two wheel loader models with standard bucket capacities
of .5 yd3 and .75 yd3.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views