Southeastern Equipment adds Kubota construction line
Southeastern Equipment now offers Kubota construction equipment at its Indianapolis location. The equipment line includes excavators, compact track loaders, loader backhoes, and wheel loaders.
Parts and service for all models are also available, and a diverse selection of equipment is on
hand to rent.
“We are excited to bring Kubota’s construction line to our Indianapolis market,” says Charlie
Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment Company, in a written statement. “Not only is the company known for manufacturing quality construction equipment, but they are also recognized as an
environmentally conscious manufacturer.”
The Kubota construction line features 14 excavator models with operating weights ranging from
2,200 lb. to 19,489 lb. Additionally, there are four loader backhoe models available with operating
weights from 4,001 lb. to 8,344.5 lb. Kubota also offers two compact track loaders with operating
weights at 9,039 lb. and 11,023 lb. and two wheel loader models with standard bucket capacities
of .5 yd3 and .75 yd3.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs701 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries264 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views