Southeastern Equipment adds Kubota construction line
Southeastern Equipment now offers Kubota construction equipment at its Indianapolis location. The equipment line includes excavators, compact track loaders, loader backhoes, and wheel loaders.
Parts and service for all models are also available, and a diverse selection of equipment is on
hand to rent.
“We are excited to bring Kubota’s construction line to our Indianapolis market,” says Charlie
Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment Company, in a written statement. “Not only is the company known for manufacturing quality construction equipment, but they are also recognized as an
environmentally conscious manufacturer.”
The Kubota construction line features 14 excavator models with operating weights ranging from
2,200 lb. to 19,489 lb. Additionally, there are four loader backhoe models available with operating
weights from 4,001 lb. to 8,344.5 lb. Kubota also offers two compact track loaders with operating
weights at 9,039 lb. and 11,023 lb. and two wheel loader models with standard bucket capacities
of .5 yd3 and .75 yd3.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1040 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views