Southeastern Equipment hires George Nofel as sales rep
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired George Nofel as a sales representative. In his new position, Nofel is responsible for construction equipment sales in Lorain, Huron, and Erie Counties. The lines he represents include Case construction equipment, Kobelco excavators, and Bomag compaction equipment.
“We welcome George to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “With his extensive experience, we are confident he will have a huge impact on our sales in northeastern Ohio.”
Nofel has more than 20 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry. Most recently, he was branch manager at the Cantwell Machinery Company in northeastern Ohio. He attended the Ohio State University.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views