Southeastern Equipment hires Steven Croucher as service manager
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired Steven Croucher as service manager for the Monroe branch. In his new position, Croucher is responsible for overseeing all service activities, including managing the workflow and maintaining excellent quality standards.
“We welcome Steven to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “He has tremendous experience with a variety of equipment and excellent quality management skills. We think he will have a huge impact on our service business in Monroe.”
Croucher has more than 15 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was lead engineering technician for Armor Holdings prototype operations at BAE Systems Security and Survivability in Fairfield, Ohio. He has completed certification training in the following areas: MIG, TIG, stick, and acetylene welding; forklift and crane operation; drill press, Bridgeport mill, shear and brake press; rebuilding; six truck manufacturers’ programs; and engines, air systems, brakes, transmissions, and cooling systems.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri684 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views