Southeastern Equipment hires Steven Croucher as service manager
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired Steven Croucher as service manager for the Monroe branch. In his new position, Croucher is responsible for overseeing all service activities, including managing the workflow and maintaining excellent quality standards.
“We welcome Steven to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “He has tremendous experience with a variety of equipment and excellent quality management skills. We think he will have a huge impact on our service business in Monroe.”
Croucher has more than 15 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was lead engineering technician for Armor Holdings prototype operations at BAE Systems Security and Survivability in Fairfield, Ohio. He has completed certification training in the following areas: MIG, TIG, stick, and acetylene welding; forklift and crane operation; drill press, Bridgeport mill, shear and brake press; rebuilding; six truck manufacturers’ programs; and engines, air systems, brakes, transmissions, and cooling systems.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety381 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029257 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013183 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill142 Views