Southeastern Equipment hires Steven Croucher as service manager
Southeastern Equipment Co. has hired Steven Croucher as service manager for the Monroe branch. In his new position, Croucher is responsible for overseeing all service activities, including managing the workflow and maintaining excellent quality standards.
“We welcome Steven to the Southeastern team,” says Charlie Patterson, president of Southeastern Equipment. “He has tremendous experience with a variety of equipment and excellent quality management skills. We think he will have a huge impact on our service business in Monroe.”
Croucher has more than 15 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was lead engineering technician for Armor Holdings prototype operations at BAE Systems Security and Survivability in Fairfield, Ohio. He has completed certification training in the following areas: MIG, TIG, stick, and acetylene welding; forklift and crane operation; drill press, Bridgeport mill, shear and brake press; rebuilding; six truck manufacturers’ programs; and engines, air systems, brakes, transmissions, and cooling systems.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry511 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views