SPECIAL REPORT: Aggregates Manager talks to MSHA’s Joe Main
During our recent conversation, Joe Main touted the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) work with aggregate associations to bring about safety improvements.
To view this in our digital edition, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-10october&t=xv757tiu6pwkz8qw4f&fp=12#page=0.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries284 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views