Spring Safety Resources
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert.
That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury.
But you can prevent jobsite injuries.
Take steps to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you. Take time to remind your employees, your coworkers and management about the things they can do to improve safety. And, as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted earlier this month, take any refresher courses you can.
And be sure to keep up with MSHA regulations and other important agency information, available at msha.gov.
Safety is always important. But, especially as the busy spring season begins, I urge you to take a special effort to ensure safety is a top priority.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views