Spring Safety Resources
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert.
That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury.
But you can prevent jobsite injuries.
Take steps to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you. Take time to remind your employees, your coworkers and management about the things they can do to improve safety. And, as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted earlier this month, take any refresher courses you can.
And be sure to keep up with MSHA regulations and other important agency information, available at msha.gov.
Safety is always important. But, especially as the busy spring season begins, I urge you to take a special effort to ensure safety is a top priority.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views