Spring Safety Resources
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert.
That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury.
But you can prevent jobsite injuries.
Take steps to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you. Take time to remind your employees, your coworkers and management about the things they can do to improve safety. And, as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted earlier this month, take any refresher courses you can.
And be sure to keep up with MSHA regulations and other important agency information, available at msha.gov.
Safety is always important. But, especially as the busy spring season begins, I urge you to take a special effort to ensure safety is a top priority.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views