Spring Safety Resources
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert.
That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury.
But you can prevent jobsite injuries.
Take steps to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you. Take time to remind your employees, your coworkers and management about the things they can do to improve safety. And, as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted earlier this month, take any refresher courses you can.
And be sure to keep up with MSHA regulations and other important agency information, available at msha.gov.
Safety is always important. But, especially as the busy spring season begins, I urge you to take a special effort to ensure safety is a top priority.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views