Spring Safety Resources
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert.
That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury.
But you can prevent jobsite injuries.
Take steps to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you. Take time to remind your employees, your coworkers and management about the things they can do to improve safety. And, as the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted earlier this month, take any refresher courses you can.
And be sure to keep up with MSHA regulations and other important agency information, available at msha.gov.
Safety is always important. But, especially as the busy spring season begins, I urge you to take a special effort to ensure safety is a top priority.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry571 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction472 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way321 Views