Spring Thaw Safety Conference 22nd annual MSHA Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference
The 22nd annual Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference will be held at The Chateau Hotel in Bloomington, Ill. on March 5-6, 2013.
This conference will offer presentations and demonstrations related to current safety topics led by industry professionals, MSHA representatives, and representatives from equipment manufacturers.
Approximately 100 safety personnel and aggregate mine managers at sand and gravel and stone mines, both surface and underground, are expected to attend the 1-1/2- day event.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views