Spring Thaw Safety Conference 22nd annual MSHA Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference
The 22nd annual Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference will be held at The Chateau Hotel in Bloomington, Ill. on March 5-6, 2013.
This conference will offer presentations and demonstrations related to current safety topics led by industry professionals, MSHA representatives, and representatives from equipment manufacturers.
Approximately 100 safety personnel and aggregate mine managers at sand and gravel and stone mines, both surface and underground, are expected to attend the 1-1/2- day event.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home941 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...576 Views
- How to become a more productive worker315 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views