Spring Thaw Safety Conference 22nd annual MSHA Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference
The 22nd annual Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference will be held at The Chateau Hotel in Bloomington, Ill. on March 5-6, 2013.
This conference will offer presentations and demonstrations related to current safety topics led by industry professionals, MSHA representatives, and representatives from equipment manufacturers.
Approximately 100 safety personnel and aggregate mine managers at sand and gravel and stone mines, both surface and underground, are expected to attend the 1-1/2- day event.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry319 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views