Spring Thaw Safety Conference 22nd annual MSHA Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference
The 22nd annual Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference will be held at The Chateau Hotel in Bloomington, Ill. on March 5-6, 2013.
This conference will offer presentations and demonstrations related to current safety topics led by industry professionals, MSHA representatives, and representatives from equipment manufacturers.
Approximately 100 safety personnel and aggregate mine managers at sand and gravel and stone mines, both surface and underground, are expected to attend the 1-1/2- day event.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views