Spring Thaw Safety Conference 22nd annual MSHA Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference
The 22nd annual Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Spring Thaw/State Grants Safety Conference will be held at The Chateau Hotel in Bloomington, Ill. on March 5-6, 2013.
This conference will offer presentations and demonstrations related to current safety topics led by industry professionals, MSHA representatives, and representatives from equipment manufacturers.
Approximately 100 safety personnel and aggregate mine managers at sand and gravel and stone mines, both surface and underground, are expected to attend the 1-1/2- day event.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1157 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1042 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program568 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents263 Views