Staker Parsons receives Best of State of Medal Winner in Utah
The Utah Best of State Organization recently announced that Staker Parson Companies has been selected as the 2010 Best of State Medal Winner in the Manufacturing-Mineral Mining/Stone Quarrying.
2010 marks the seventh year that Staker Parson Companies has won the award. Staker Parson will be presented with the award at the annual Awards Gala to be held on Saturday, May 29th in the Grand Ballroom of the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.
“We are honored to be recognized among other top businesses in the state,” said Scott Parson, Staker Parson Companies CEO, in written statement. “We strive to be The Preferred Source by building quality, service and innovation into every project with which we are involved.”
The Best of State Medal is awarded to individuals, businesses and organizations that excel in their endeavors, use innovative approaches or methods and contribute to a better quality of life in Utah.
Organizers say they hope that by recognizing excellence, it will inspire others “to reach a little higher, to try a little harder and to work a little longer to achieve dreams and goals.”
The awards recognize outstanding businesses in Utah who have enhanced the quality of life and enriched the culture, economy and reputation of Utah through exceptional services, products and accomplishments.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views