Staker Parsons receives Best of State of Medal Winner in Utah
The Utah Best of State Organization recently announced that Staker Parson Companies has been selected as the 2010 Best of State Medal Winner in the Manufacturing-Mineral Mining/Stone Quarrying.
2010 marks the seventh year that Staker Parson Companies has won the award. Staker Parson will be presented with the award at the annual Awards Gala to be held on Saturday, May 29th in the Grand Ballroom of the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.
“We are honored to be recognized among other top businesses in the state,” said Scott Parson, Staker Parson Companies CEO, in written statement. “We strive to be The Preferred Source by building quality, service and innovation into every project with which we are involved.”
The Best of State Medal is awarded to individuals, businesses and organizations that excel in their endeavors, use innovative approaches or methods and contribute to a better quality of life in Utah.
Organizers say they hope that by recognizing excellence, it will inspire others “to reach a little higher, to try a little harder and to work a little longer to achieve dreams and goals.”
The awards recognize outstanding businesses in Utah who have enhanced the quality of life and enriched the culture, economy and reputation of Utah through exceptional services, products and accomplishments.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success601 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting428 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views