Staker Parsons receives Best of State of Medal Winner in Utah
The Utah Best of State Organization recently announced that Staker Parson Companies has been selected as the 2010 Best of State Medal Winner in the Manufacturing-Mineral Mining/Stone Quarrying.
2010 marks the seventh year that Staker Parson Companies has won the award. Staker Parson will be presented with the award at the annual Awards Gala to be held on Saturday, May 29th in the Grand Ballroom of the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.
“We are honored to be recognized among other top businesses in the state,” said Scott Parson, Staker Parson Companies CEO, in written statement. “We strive to be The Preferred Source by building quality, service and innovation into every project with which we are involved.”
The Best of State Medal is awarded to individuals, businesses and organizations that excel in their endeavors, use innovative approaches or methods and contribute to a better quality of life in Utah.
Organizers say they hope that by recognizing excellence, it will inspire others “to reach a little higher, to try a little harder and to work a little longer to achieve dreams and goals.”
The awards recognize outstanding businesses in Utah who have enhanced the quality of life and enriched the culture, economy and reputation of Utah through exceptional services, products and accomplishments.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world307 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior207 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014131 Views