Starting today: John Deere dozer, motor grader can be ordered with factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 grade control system
This past February, John Deere Construction & Forestry announced a strategic alliance with Topcon Positioning Systems that enabled John Deere to sell, support, and factory-install Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control solutions on John Deere dozers and motor graders.
Beginning today, customers can now order a John Deere dozer or motor grader with a Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control system expertly installed in a John Deere factory and ready for action from the moment the machine rolls of the dealership trailer. Previously, all equipment was installed at dealerships.
Grade control options include single or twin antenna versions, and six receiver options including multi-constellation GNNSS support and communications protocols. These all can be financed as part of the total machine cost.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views