Starting today: John Deere dozer, motor grader can be ordered with factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 grade control system
This past February, John Deere Construction & Forestry announced a strategic alliance with Topcon Positioning Systems that enabled John Deere to sell, support, and factory-install Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control solutions on John Deere dozers and motor graders.
Beginning today, customers can now order a John Deere dozer or motor grader with a Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control system expertly installed in a John Deere factory and ready for action from the moment the machine rolls of the dealership trailer. Previously, all equipment was installed at dealerships.
Grade control options include single or twin antenna versions, and six receiver options including multi-constellation GNNSS support and communications protocols. These all can be financed as part of the total machine cost.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1631 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention183 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world158 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views