Starting today: John Deere dozer, motor grader can be ordered with factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 grade control system
This past February, John Deere Construction & Forestry announced a strategic alliance with Topcon Positioning Systems that enabled John Deere to sell, support, and factory-install Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control solutions on John Deere dozers and motor graders.
Beginning today, customers can now order a John Deere dozer or motor grader with a Topcon’s 3D-MC2 grade control system expertly installed in a John Deere factory and ready for action from the moment the machine rolls of the dealership trailer. Previously, all equipment was installed at dealerships.
Grade control options include single or twin antenna versions, and six receiver options including multi-constellation GNNSS support and communications protocols. These all can be financed as part of the total machine cost.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1298 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth485 Views