STEDMAN ATTENDING CONEXPO/CONAGG
Stedman is exhibiting at ConExpo/ConAGG 2011 in Booth C6321 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from March 22-26. On display will be the “H” Series reversible multi Cage Mill and Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor.
The “H” Series cage mill features the new dust-tight, easy access housing, hydraulic retractor for quick opening and capacities up to 90 TPH for agricultural limestone. Meets most state ag-lime specifications in one pass.
The Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor preps the material for the cage mill or to sell for road base and other state spec products. HSI offers increased capacities of 1200(+) TPH for the primary impactors and 1600 TPH secondary.
Stedman offers a broad product line including HSI, vertical shaft impactors and cage mills, along with testing and turnkey systems capabilities.
For more information, contact Stedman, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482. E-mail: email@example.com, Website: http://www.stedman-machine.com/.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views