STEDMAN ATTENDING CONEXPO/CONAGG
Stedman is exhibiting at ConExpo/ConAGG 2011 in Booth C-6321 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from March 22-26. On display will be the “H” Series reversible multi Cage Mill and Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor.
The “H” Series cage mill features the new dust-tight, easy access housing, hydraulic retractor for quick opening and capacities up to 90 TPH for agricultural limestone. Meets most state ag-lime specifications in one pass.
The Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor preps the material for the cage mill or to sell for road base and other state spec products. HSI offers increased capacities of 1200(+) TPH for the primary impactors and 1600 TPH secondary.
Stedman offers a broad product line including HSI, vertical shaft impactors and cage mills, along with testing and turnkey systems capabilities.
For more information, contact Stedman, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.stedman-machine.com.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned404 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views