STEDMAN ATTENDING CONEXPO/CONAGG
Stedman is exhibiting at ConExpo/ConAGG 2011 in Booth C-6321 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from March 22-26. On display will be the “H” Series reversible multi Cage Mill and Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor.
The “H” Series cage mill features the new dust-tight, easy access housing, hydraulic retractor for quick opening and capacities up to 90 TPH for agricultural limestone. Meets most state ag-lime specifications in one pass.
The Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor preps the material for the cage mill or to sell for road base and other state spec products. HSI offers increased capacities of 1200(+) TPH for the primary impactors and 1600 TPH secondary.
Stedman offers a broad product line including HSI, vertical shaft impactors and cage mills, along with testing and turnkey systems capabilities.
For more information, contact Stedman, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482. E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.stedman-machine.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger321 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views