STEDMAN ATTENDING CONEXPO/CONAGG
Stedman is exhibiting at ConExpo/ConAGG 2011 in Booth C-6321 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from March 22-26. On display will be the “H” Series reversible multi Cage Mill and Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor.
The “H” Series cage mill features the new dust-tight, easy access housing, hydraulic retractor for quick opening and capacities up to 90 TPH for agricultural limestone. Meets most state ag-lime specifications in one pass.
The Grand Slam Model GS4230 Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor preps the material for the cage mill or to sell for road base and other state spec products. HSI offers increased capacities of 1200(+) TPH for the primary impactors and 1600 TPH secondary.
Stedman offers a broad product line including HSI, vertical shaft impactors and cage mills, along with testing and turnkey systems capabilities.
For more information, contact Stedman, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482. E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.stedman-machine.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views