STEDMAN IMPACT CRUSHERS
Stedman’s V-Slam™, patent pending, Model VS-88 Vertical Shaft Impactor features innovative housing and rotor designs, easy access low profile split swing lid, higher operating speed for finer grinding and capacities up to 500 TPH. A hydraulic drive offers benefits including variable mill speeds.
The Grand Slam™ Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor with Crush Plus™ Grinding Path System is available in 10 sizes up to 1200 TPH. Design includes features to reduce maintenance and inventory. The high-chrome wear parts will withstand the abuse of the toughest materials for long wear life.
For more information, contact Stedman, Sales Department, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.stedman-machine.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views