STEDMAN IMPACT CRUSHERS
Stedman’s V-Slam™, patent pending, Model VS-88 Vertical Shaft Impactor features innovative housing and rotor designs, easy access low profile split swing lid, higher operating speed for finer grinding and capacities up to 500 TPH. A hydraulic drive offers benefits including variable mill speeds.
The Grand Slam™ Secondary Horizontal Shaft Impactor with Crush Plus™ Grinding Path System is available in 10 sizes up to 1200 TPH. Design includes features to reduce maintenance and inventory. The high-chrome wear parts will withstand the abuse of the toughest materials for long wear life.
For more information, contact Stedman, Sales Department, P.O. Box 299, 129 Franklin St., Aurora, IN 47001. Telephone: 800-262-5401 or 812-926-0038 or Fax 812-926-3482
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.stedman-machine.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views