Stedman Machine Co., booth 51871 (Central Hall)
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system.
It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill.
It is designed to grind MSHA rock dust, activated carbon, calcium carbonate, lie and pet coke, among other materials.
Four sizes are available ranging from 10 to 150 horsepower.
To see this machine, visit booth 51871 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views