Stedman Machine Co., booth 51871 (Central Hall)
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system.
It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill.
It is designed to grind MSHA rock dust, activated carbon, calcium carbonate, lie and pet coke, among other materials.
Four sizes are available ranging from 10 to 150 horsepower.
To see this machine, visit booth 51871 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant418 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March351 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum170 Views