Stedman Machine Co., booth 51871 (Central Hall)
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system.
It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill.
It is designed to grind MSHA rock dust, activated carbon, calcium carbonate, lie and pet coke, among other materials.
Four sizes are available ranging from 10 to 150 horsepower.
To see this machine, visit booth 51871 in Central Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility910 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views