Stedman names new regional sales manager
Marcotte’s responsibilities will include selling crushing equipment and systems to Stedman customers. He has more than three years of experience in the mining industry, plant operations and size reduction equipment. Marcotte received a Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
For more information on Stedman, visit stedman-machine.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views