Stedman names new regional sales manager
Marcotte’s responsibilities will include selling crushing equipment and systems to Stedman customers. He has more than three years of experience in the mining industry, plant operations and size reduction equipment. Marcotte received a Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering from the University of Kentucky.
For more information on Stedman, visit stedman-machine.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing154 Views