Stedman to hold anniversary open house
Aurora, IN – Stedman announces an open house on Sept. 12, 2009, in celebration of its 175th anniversary this year. The open house is open to the public and local neighborhood, as well as to Stedman employees, retirees, and family members. The mayor and town council of Aurora, Ind., local senators, suppliers, and customers are also invited to attend. Tours of the shop, office, and test plant will be given at the event.
Established in 1834, Stedman is based in Aurora, Ind. The company provides customers with solutions to size reduction and bulk material processing. Stedman also is credited with inventing the cage mill. The company continues refining size reduction equipment and prides itself on customer service.
Stedman also operates a complete testing facility. Equipped with full-size equipment, customers can witness crushing results, power consumption, and machine operation.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views