Stedman to hold anniversary open house
Aurora, IN – Stedman announces an open house on Sept. 12, 2009, in celebration of its 175th anniversary this year. The open house is open to the public and local neighborhood, as well as to Stedman employees, retirees, and family members. The mayor and town council of Aurora, Ind., local senators, suppliers, and customers are also invited to attend. Tours of the shop, office, and test plant will be given at the event.
Established in 1834, Stedman is based in Aurora, Ind. The company provides customers with solutions to size reduction and bulk material processing. Stedman also is credited with inventing the cage mill. The company continues refining size reduction equipment and prides itself on customer service.
Stedman also operates a complete testing facility. Equipped with full-size equipment, customers can witness crushing results, power consumption, and machine operation.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1164 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program593 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas377 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents289 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views