Stedman to hold anniversary open house
Aurora, IN – Stedman announces an open house on Sept. 12, 2009, in celebration of its 175th anniversary this year. The open house is open to the public and local neighborhood, as well as to Stedman employees, retirees, and family members. The mayor and town council of Aurora, Ind., local senators, suppliers, and customers are also invited to attend. Tours of the shop, office, and test plant will be given at the event.
Established in 1834, Stedman is based in Aurora, Ind. The company provides customers with solutions to size reduction and bulk material processing. Stedman also is credited with inventing the cage mill. The company continues refining size reduction equipment and prides itself on customer service.
Stedman also operates a complete testing facility. Equipped with full-size equipment, customers can witness crushing results, power consumption, and machine operation.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs201 Views