Stedman to hold anniversary open house
Aurora, IN – Stedman announces an open house on Sept. 12, 2009, in celebration of its 175th anniversary this year. The open house is open to the public and local neighborhood, as well as to Stedman employees, retirees, and family members. The mayor and town council of Aurora, Ind., local senators, suppliers, and customers are also invited to attend. Tours of the shop, office, and test plant will be given at the event.
Established in 1834, Stedman is based in Aurora, Ind. The company provides customers with solutions to size reduction and bulk material processing. Stedman also is credited with inventing the cage mill. The company continues refining size reduction equipment and prides itself on customer service.
Stedman also operates a complete testing facility. Equipped with full-size equipment, customers can witness crushing results, power consumption, and machine operation.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views