Stedman to hold anniversary open house
Aurora, IN – Stedman announces an open house on Sept. 12, 2009, in celebration of its 175th anniversary this year. The open house is open to the public and local neighborhood, as well as to Stedman employees, retirees, and family members. The mayor and town council of Aurora, Ind., local senators, suppliers, and customers are also invited to attend. Tours of the shop, office, and test plant will be given at the event.
Established in 1834, Stedman is based in Aurora, Ind. The company provides customers with solutions to size reduction and bulk material processing. Stedman also is credited with inventing the cage mill. The company continues refining size reduction equipment and prides itself on customer service.
Stedman also operates a complete testing facility. Equipped with full-size equipment, customers can witness crushing results, power consumption, and machine operation.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1369 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?712 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth558 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views