Stellar Tire Service Trucks
Stellar Tire Trucks use state-of-the-art design and materials to produce the most modern design tire trucks available in the North American market. Since the purchase of the tire truck Collins division from David Manufacturing in 1993, Stellar Industries, Inc. has literally reinvented the tire service truck. Our tire truck bodies, cranes, and compressors include features not found on competitive tire service trucks. These features include:
- Extruded Aluminum plank floors for greater strength and longevity
- Extruded aluminum body liners
- Stainless steel hinges with stainless steel automotive-style slam latches
- Innovative work lights…..that REALLY work
- Direct-drive hydraulic driven air compressor systems. No more loose or worn belts.
- Unique crane and compressor on a common base. Frees up valuable tool storage space and eliminates rusted drive shafts and U-joints.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew167 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views