Stellar Tire Service Trucks
Stellar Tire Trucks use state-of-the-art design and materials to produce the most modern design tire trucks available in the North American market. Since the purchase of the tire truck Collins division from David Manufacturing in 1993, Stellar Industries, Inc. has literally reinvented the tire service truck. Our tire truck bodies, cranes, and compressors include features not found on competitive tire service trucks. These features include:
- Extruded Aluminum plank floors for greater strength and longevity
- Extruded aluminum body liners
- Stainless steel hinges with stainless steel automotive-style slam latches
- Innovative work lights…..that REALLY work
- Direct-drive hydraulic driven air compressor systems. No more loose or worn belts.
- Unique crane and compressor on a common base. Frees up valuable tool storage space and eliminates rusted drive shafts and U-joints.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1602 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views