Steve Forbes keynote at 2011 NSSGA Convention
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will feature Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief and chairman of Forbes magazine, as keynote speaker at its 2011 Annual Convention scheduled for the Wynn Encore hotel in Las Vegas, March 21-24. The convention coincides with the ConExpo-Con/Agg tradeshow being held in Las Vegas at the same time.
In his address, “Navigating the Current Economy for Business Growth and Success,” Forbes will discuss the current economic situation and its impact on the aggregates industry and provide insights and strategic advice for business growth and success during these difficult times.
NSSGA says Forbes’ present will “be thought provoking – certainly relevant – and one from which NSSGA members will draw great value.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1080 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry610 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike219 Views