Steve Forbes keynote at 2011 NSSGA Convention
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will feature Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief and chairman of Forbes magazine, as keynote speaker at its 2011 Annual Convention scheduled for the Wynn Encore hotel in Las Vegas, March 21-24. The convention coincides with the ConExpo-Con/Agg tradeshow being held in Las Vegas at the same time.
In his address, “Navigating the Current Economy for Business Growth and Success,” Forbes will discuss the current economic situation and its impact on the aggregates industry and provide insights and strategic advice for business growth and success during these difficult times.
NSSGA says Forbes’ present will “be thought provoking – certainly relevant – and one from which NSSGA members will draw great value.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views