Steve Forbes keynote at 2011 NSSGA Convention
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will feature Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief and chairman of Forbes magazine, as keynote speaker at its 2011 Annual Convention scheduled for the Wynn Encore hotel in Las Vegas, March 21-24. The convention coincides with the ConExpo-Con/Agg tradeshow being held in Las Vegas at the same time.
In his address, “Navigating the Current Economy for Business Growth and Success,” Forbes will discuss the current economic situation and its impact on the aggregates industry and provide insights and strategic advice for business growth and success during these difficult times.
NSSGA says Forbes’ present will “be thought provoking – certainly relevant – and one from which NSSGA members will draw great value.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views