Steve Forbes keynote at 2011 NSSGA Convention
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will feature Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief and chairman of Forbes magazine, as keynote speaker at its 2011 Annual Convention scheduled for the Wynn Encore hotel in Las Vegas, March 21-24. The convention coincides with the ConExpo-Con/Agg tradeshow being held in Las Vegas at the same time.
In his address, “Navigating the Current Economy for Business Growth and Success,” Forbes will discuss the current economic situation and its impact on the aggregates industry and provide insights and strategic advice for business growth and success during these difficult times.
NSSGA says Forbes’ present will “be thought provoking – certainly relevant – and one from which NSSGA members will draw great value.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 874 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers237 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views