STIHL releases Cut-Off Machine Safety, Maintenance and Operation video
STIHL announced at the World of Concrete 2011 that it now offers a Cut-Off Machine Safety, Maintenance and Operation video to provide operations with supplementary, professional training from their home or office.
The video is the second in a series of safety, maintenance, and operation videos produced by STIHL.
“This training video is not only for the new user, but also for the seasoned veteran,” John Keeler, national training manager for STIHL Inc. who produced the video, says in a written statement. “The DVD is designed to help train users of all handheld cut-off machines to properly operate the equipment in a proper manner.”
The 45-minute instructional video is a complement to the product instruction manual and is broken into eight chapters:
- Cut-Off Machine Features,
- Understanding Authorized Wheels,
- Personal Protective Equipment,
- Transporting Your Cut-Off Machine,
- Pre-Use Inspection and Maintenance,
- Fueling Your Cut-Off Machine,
- Starting Your Cut-Off Machine, and
- Using Your Cut-Off Machine.
“The DVD is ‘basic training’ for all users,” Keeler says. “Priced at just five dollars to make it affordable to everyone, this video is a great tool for all supervisors to properly train their employees in the operation of handheld cut-off machines.”
Training and understanding proper safety procedures helps reduce the risk of on-the-job injuries.
To order the STIHL Cut-Off Machine Safety, Maintenance and Operation DVD, contact Red Letter Communications: 800-732-0054. The DVD costs $4.99 plus shipping and handling.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention239 Views