STRATA drilling grade carbide conical teeth designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions
The STRATA series teeth are designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions and provide the highest return on investment. All STRATA series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. This specific grade of tungsten carbide utilizes a same size same shape grain structure allowing for a very uniform pattern free of impurities.
This attention to high quality uniformity ensures each STRATA tool has:
- Better high temperature wear resistance.
- Increased fracture toughness.
- Consistent wear characteristics in vertical drilling applications.
- Longer service life.
Most customers are seeing up to a 40% increase in linear drill footage production. We are also seeing a significant increase in the life cycle of the teeth. The new grade of carbide is lasting up to 40% longer in most applications. This means longer cycle times and less down time. The STRATA teeth offer the advantage of increased wear, longer job site performance and the ability to say “MADE IN THE USA!”
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views