STRATA drilling grade carbide conical teeth designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions
The STRATA series teeth are designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions and provide the highest return on investment. All STRATA series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. This specific grade of tungsten carbide utilizes a same size same shape grain structure allowing for a very uniform pattern free of impurities.
This attention to high quality uniformity ensures each STRATA tool has:
- Better high temperature wear resistance.
- Increased fracture toughness.
- Consistent wear characteristics in vertical drilling applications.
- Longer service life.
Most customers are seeing up to a 40% increase in linear drill footage production. We are also seeing a significant increase in the life cycle of the teeth. The new grade of carbide is lasting up to 40% longer in most applications. This means longer cycle times and less down time. The STRATA teeth offer the advantage of increased wear, longer job site performance and the ability to say “MADE IN THE USA!”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views