STRATA drilling grade carbide conical teeth designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions
The STRATA series teeth are designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions and provide the highest return on investment. All STRATA series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. This specific grade of tungsten carbide utilizes a same size same shape grain structure allowing for a very uniform pattern free of impurities.
This attention to high quality uniformity ensures each STRATA tool has:
- Better high temperature wear resistance.
- Increased fracture toughness.
- Consistent wear characteristics in vertical drilling applications.
- Longer service life.
Most customers are seeing up to a 40% increase in linear drill footage production. We are also seeing a significant increase in the life cycle of the teeth. The new grade of carbide is lasting up to 40% longer in most applications. This means longer cycle times and less down time. The STRATA teeth offer the advantage of increased wear, longer job site performance and the ability to say “MADE IN THE USA!”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February388 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car201 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views