STRATA drilling grade carbide conical teeth designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions
The STRATA series teeth are designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions and provide the highest return on investment. All STRATA series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. This specific grade of tungsten carbide utilizes a same size same shape grain structure allowing for a very uniform pattern free of impurities.
This attention to high quality uniformity ensures each STRATA tool has:
– Better high temperature wear resistance.
– Increased fracture toughness.
– Consistent wear characteristics in vertical drilling applications.
– Longer service life.
Most customers are seeing up to a 40% increase in linear drill footage production. We are also seeing a significant increase in the life cycle of the teeth. The new grade of carbide is lasting up to 40% longer in most applications. This means longer cycle times and less down time. The STRATA teeth offer the advantage of increased wear, longer job site performance and the ability to say “MADE IN THE USA!”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas400 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views