STRATA drilling grade carbide conical teeth designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions
The STRATA series teeth are designed to withstand the toughest drilling conditions and provide the highest return on investment. All STRATA series teeth use proprietary grade carbide developed specifically for vertical drilling applications. This specific grade of tungsten carbide utilizes a same size same shape grain structure allowing for a very uniform pattern free of impurities.
This attention to high quality uniformity ensures each STRATA tool has:
– Better high temperature wear resistance.
– Increased fracture toughness.
– Consistent wear characteristics in vertical drilling applications.
– Longer service life.
Most customers are seeing up to a 40% increase in linear drill footage production. We are also seeing a significant increase in the life cycle of the teeth. The new grade of carbide is lasting up to 40% longer in most applications. This means longer cycle times and less down time. The STRATA teeth offer the advantage of increased wear, longer job site performance and the ability to say “MADE IN THE USA!”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views