Strong and Nimble
How South Louisiana aggregate hauler Jay Truck Service strikes a balance between maneuverability and durability in its spec’ing decisions.
This article, exclusively in Aggregates Manager’s Digital Edition, may be accessed at http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-10-11november#page=39&zoom=1.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views