Summit Materials acquires Westroc, purchases assets from Lafarge
Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions.
Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants and one asphalt plant. The assets are based in Wichita, Kansas, and the broader southeast Kansas area.
Westroc is an aggregates and ready-mix concrete company based in Pleasant Grove, Utah, that operates two aggregates sites and seven ready-mix concrete plants along the Wasatch Front.
For more information, visit summit-materials.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta283 Views