Summit Materials acquires Westroc, purchases assets from Lafarge
Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions.
Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants and one asphalt plant. The assets are based in Wichita, Kansas, and the broader southeast Kansas area.
Westroc is an aggregates and ready-mix concrete company based in Pleasant Grove, Utah, that operates two aggregates sites and seven ready-mix concrete plants along the Wasatch Front.
For more information, visit summit-materials.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views