Summit Materials acquires Westroc, purchases assets from Lafarge
Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions.
Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants and one asphalt plant. The assets are based in Wichita, Kansas, and the broader southeast Kansas area.
Westroc is an aggregates and ready-mix concrete company based in Pleasant Grove, Utah, that operates two aggregates sites and seven ready-mix concrete plants along the Wasatch Front.
For more information, visit summit-materials.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views