Summit Materials acquires Westroc, purchases assets from Lafarge
Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions.
Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants and one asphalt plant. The assets are based in Wichita, Kansas, and the broader southeast Kansas area.
Westroc is an aggregates and ready-mix concrete company based in Pleasant Grove, Utah, that operates two aggregates sites and seven ready-mix concrete plants along the Wasatch Front.
For more information, visit summit-materials.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry641 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)251 Views