Summit releases DOT Drug Testing series
Summit Training Source has released two new interactive, multimedia online courses, DOT Drug Testing: Supervisor Training and DOT Drug Testing: Employee Awareness.
These courses are intended to help companies understand the importance of drug and alcohol free employees, as well as the rights and requirements for testing for both employees and supervisors. They are available all day, every day from any web browser.
The DOT Drug Testing: Supervisor Training course covers Introduction to Reasonable Suspicion, Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse, Constructive Confrontation, The Testing Process and Test Results.
The DOT Drug Testing: Employee Awareness course covers General Awareness, The Testing Process, Test Results and The Effects of Drugs and Alcohol.
In addition to the DOT Drug Testing courses, Summit offers more than 200 online training programs.
For more information, visit safetyontheweb.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151553 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151022 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production659 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views