Superior Awarded Second Patent on Conveyor Support Design
Morris, MN, January 5, 2009 Morris, MN, January 2, 2009 Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, announced today that the company™s new radial stacking conveyor undercarriage support was recently awarded a second utility patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This patented undercarriage support is sold under Superior Industries™ Federally Registered Trademark FBâ€.
The improved support strut design adds strength, stability and safety to Superior™s larger model radial stacker conveyors. Additional undercarriage support, with bracing on both the upper and lower strut sections, is designed and manufactured into the 170 and 190 foot telescoping conveyors. This design gives radial stacking conveyors stability at longer lengths along with increased capacities or more tons per hour coming off the conveyor.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. The company operates from additional facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
For more contact Corey Poppe at (320) 589-7085 or email@example.com.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry252 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature233 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views