Superior Awarded Second Patent on Conveyor Support Design
Morris, MN, January 5, 2009 Morris, MN, January 2, 2009 Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, announced today that the company™s new radial stacking conveyor undercarriage support was recently awarded a second utility patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. This patented undercarriage support is sold under Superior Industries™ Federally Registered Trademark FBâ€.
The improved support strut design adds strength, stability and safety to Superior™s larger model radial stacker conveyors. Additional undercarriage support, with bracing on both the upper and lower strut sections, is designed and manufactured into the 170 and 190 foot telescoping conveyors. This design gives radial stacking conveyors stability at longer lengths along with increased capacities or more tons per hour coming off the conveyor.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. The company operates from additional facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
For more contact Corey Poppe at (320) 589-7085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views