Superior expands conveyor components manufacturing to the Southwest
Superior Industries announced the completed expansion of its existing manufacturing plant in Prescott Valley, Ariz. The 25,000-square-foot increase allows the company to begin building idlers, pulleys, and other conveyor components from a location other than its home plant in Morris, Minnesota.
Expanding the plant, which lies on one of three Superior American manufacturing campuses, allows the company to continue achieving industry-leading product lead times and deliveries. It also positions Superior for more growth in mining sectors throughout the Southwest United States, Mexico, and in both Central and South America.
Superior’s conveyor components division engineers manufacture and supply the markets it serves with the world’s most complete line of conveyor idlers including CEMA F-, E-, D-, C-, and B-rated models; conveyor pulleys with wing, drum, and v-shaped models for CEMA, mine, and super-duty applications; and belt scrapers, guarding, impact beds, sealing systems, take-ups, auto greasers, belt scales, and sensors.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views