Superior expands conveyor components manufacturing to the Southwest
Superior Industries announced the completed expansion of its existing manufacturing plant in Prescott Valley, Ariz. The 25,000-square-foot increase allows the company to begin building idlers, pulleys, and other conveyor components from a location other than its home plant in Morris, Minnesota.
Expanding the plant, which lies on one of three Superior American manufacturing campuses, allows the company to continue achieving industry-leading product lead times and deliveries. It also positions Superior for more growth in mining sectors throughout the Southwest United States, Mexico, and in both Central and South America.
Superior’s conveyor components division engineers manufacture and supply the markets it serves with the world’s most complete line of conveyor idlers including CEMA F-, E-, D-, C-, and B-rated models; conveyor pulleys with wing, drum, and v-shaped models for CEMA, mine, and super-duty applications; and belt scrapers, guarding, impact beds, sealing systems, take-ups, auto greasers, belt scales, and sensors.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views