Superior expands conveyor components manufacturing to the Southwest
Superior Industries announced the completed expansion of its existing manufacturing plant in Prescott Valley, Ariz. The 25,000-square-foot increase allows the company to begin building idlers, pulleys, and other conveyor components from a location other than its home plant in Morris, Minnesota.
Expanding the plant, which lies on one of three Superior American manufacturing campuses, allows the company to continue achieving industry-leading product lead times and deliveries. It also positions Superior for more growth in mining sectors throughout the Southwest United States, Mexico, and in both Central and South America.
Superior’s conveyor components division engineers manufacture and supply the markets it serves with the world’s most complete line of conveyor idlers including CEMA F-, E-, D-, C-, and B-rated models; conveyor pulleys with wing, drum, and v-shaped models for CEMA, mine, and super-duty applications; and belt scrapers, guarding, impact beds, sealing systems, take-ups, auto greasers, belt scales, and sensors.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views