Superior Industries buys GreyStone
GreyStone has operations in Columbus, Neb., and sells through dealer networks in North America, Europe, Africa and Australia. The company manufactures washing/screening plants, sand classification tanks and systems, dewatering screws, coarse material washers, log washers, computer control systems, water clarifiers, rotary and vibrating screens, blade mills, dewatering screens, twin jets and cutter heads.
GreyStone will continue to manufacture from its factory in Columbus.
No details about the purchase have been announced.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views