Superior Industries buys GreyStone
GreyStone has operations in Columbus, Neb., and sells through dealer networks in North America, Europe, Africa and Australia. The company manufactures washing/screening plants, sand classification tanks and systems, dewatering screws, coarse material washers, log washers, computer control systems, water clarifiers, rotary and vibrating screens, blade mills, dewatering screens, twin jets and cutter heads.
GreyStone will continue to manufacture from its factory in Columbus.
No details about the purchase have been announced.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views