Superior Industries buys GreyStone
GreyStone has operations in Columbus, Neb., and sells through dealer networks in North America, Europe, Africa and Australia. The company manufactures washing/screening plants, sand classification tanks and systems, dewatering screws, coarse material washers, log washers, computer control systems, water clarifiers, rotary and vibrating screens, blade mills, dewatering screens, twin jets and cutter heads.
GreyStone will continue to manufacture from its factory in Columbus.
No details about the purchase have been announced.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views