Superior Industries buys GreyStone
GreyStone has operations in Columbus, Neb., and sells through dealer networks in North America, Europe, Africa and Australia. The company manufactures washing/screening plants, sand classification tanks and systems, dewatering screws, coarse material washers, log washers, computer control systems, water clarifiers, rotary and vibrating screens, blade mills, dewatering screens, twin jets and cutter heads.
GreyStone will continue to manufacture from its factory in Columbus.
No details about the purchase have been announced.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!192 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing183 Views