Superior Industries completes factory expansion in Minnesota
Superior Industries has completed a major expansion project at its conveyor components factory in Morris, Minnesota. The expanded facility is pictured above.
The expansion, combined with the addition of the company’s idler, pulley and conveyor accessory production in Prescott Valley, Arizona, has increased the factory’s production capacity by 60 percent.
Crews demolished 30,000 square feet of old space and added 60,000 new square feet during the ten-month project, which required the use of 34,000 yards of aggregates, 6,000 yards of ready mix concrete, 4 acres of concrete paving and 3.3 acres of new asphalt paving.
For more information about Superior Industries, visit superior-ind.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers394 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award184 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions171 Views