Superior Industries completes factory expansion in Minnesota
Superior Industries has completed a major expansion project at its conveyor components factory in Morris, Minnesota. The expanded facility is pictured above.
The expansion, combined with the addition of the company’s idler, pulley and conveyor accessory production in Prescott Valley, Arizona, has increased the factory’s production capacity by 60 percent.
Crews demolished 30,000 square feet of old space and added 60,000 new square feet during the ten-month project, which required the use of 34,000 yards of aggregates, 6,000 yards of ready mix concrete, 4 acres of concrete paving and 3.3 acres of new asphalt paving.
For more information about Superior Industries, visit superior-ind.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1836 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1149 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection602 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up417 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania414 Views