Superior Industries completes factory expansion in Minnesota
Superior Industries has completed a major expansion project at its conveyor components factory in Morris, Minnesota. The expanded facility is pictured above.
The expansion, combined with the addition of the company’s idler, pulley and conveyor accessory production in Prescott Valley, Arizona, has increased the factory’s production capacity by 60 percent.
Crews demolished 30,000 square feet of old space and added 60,000 new square feet during the ten-month project, which required the use of 34,000 yards of aggregates, 6,000 yards of ready mix concrete, 4 acres of concrete paving and 3.3 acres of new asphalt paving.
For more information about Superior Industries, visit superior-ind.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show253 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs179 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views