Superior Industries completes factory expansion in Minnesota
Superior Industries has completed a major expansion project at its conveyor components factory in Morris, Minnesota. The expanded facility is pictured above.
The expansion, combined with the addition of the company’s idler, pulley and conveyor accessory production in Prescott Valley, Arizona, has increased the factory’s production capacity by 60 percent.
Crews demolished 30,000 square feet of old space and added 60,000 new square feet during the ten-month project, which required the use of 34,000 yards of aggregates, 6,000 yards of ready mix concrete, 4 acres of concrete paving and 3.3 acres of new asphalt paving.
For more information about Superior Industries, visit superior-ind.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments202 Views