Superior Industries completes factory expansion in Minnesota
Superior Industries has completed a major expansion project at its conveyor components factory in Morris, Minnesota. The expanded facility is pictured above.
The expansion, combined with the addition of the company’s idler, pulley and conveyor accessory production in Prescott Valley, Arizona, has increased the factory’s production capacity by 60 percent.
Crews demolished 30,000 square feet of old space and added 60,000 new square feet during the ten-month project, which required the use of 34,000 yards of aggregates, 6,000 yards of ready mix concrete, 4 acres of concrete paving and 3.3 acres of new asphalt paving.
For more information about Superior Industries, visit superior-ind.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets520 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either273 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year223 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views