Superior Industries Conveying Equipment Dealer School set for Oct. 4-5
Superior Industries, a manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, has scheduled its annual Conveying Equipment Dealer School for Oct. 4-5, 2011. The day-and-a-half long training will happen at the company’s Research and Education Center in Morris, Minn.
This year, Superior says it is planning two separate tracks to differentiate between sales and service attendees. Dealer sales representatives will have access to sales related topics related to TeleStacker Conveyors, Trailblazer Conveyors, and RazerTail Truck Unloaders while service technicians will rehearse TeleStacker conveyor installations, job startups, automation on the machine, service call scenarios, overviews of conveyor electrical components, and conveyor maintenance demonstrations.
For access to an agenda or to register, Superior dealers are being asked to visit the manufacturer’s website at http://superior-ind.com/events/dealer or to contact Corey at 320-589-7085.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]492 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views