Superior Industries Conveying Equipment Dealer School set for Oct. 4-5
Superior Industries, a manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, has scheduled its annual Conveying Equipment Dealer School for Oct. 4-5, 2011. The day-and-a-half long training will happen at the company’s Research and Education Center in Morris, Minn.
This year, Superior says it is planning two separate tracks to differentiate between sales and service attendees. Dealer sales representatives will have access to sales related topics related to TeleStacker Conveyors, Trailblazer Conveyors, and RazerTail Truck Unloaders while service technicians will rehearse TeleStacker conveyor installations, job startups, automation on the machine, service call scenarios, overviews of conveyor electrical components, and conveyor maintenance demonstrations.
For access to an agenda or to register, Superior dealers are being asked to visit the manufacturer’s website at http://superior-ind.com/events/dealer or to contact Corey at 320-589-7085.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company480 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger398 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views