Superior Industries Conveying Equipment Dealer School set for Oct. 4-5
Superior Industries, a manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, has scheduled its annual Conveying Equipment Dealer School for Oct. 4-5, 2011. The day-and-a-half long training will happen at the company’s Research and Education Center in Morris, Minn.
This year, Superior says it is planning two separate tracks to differentiate between sales and service attendees. Dealer sales representatives will have access to sales related topics related to TeleStacker Conveyors, Trailblazer Conveyors, and RazerTail Truck Unloaders while service technicians will rehearse TeleStacker conveyor installations, job startups, automation on the machine, service call scenarios, overviews of conveyor electrical components, and conveyor maintenance demonstrations.
For access to an agenda or to register, Superior dealers are being asked to visit the manufacturer’s website at http://superior-ind.com/events/dealer or to contact Corey at 320-589-7085.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views