Superior Industries Conveying Equipment Dealer School set for Oct. 4-5
Superior Industries, a manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, has scheduled its annual Conveying Equipment Dealer School for Oct. 4-5, 2011. The day-and-a-half long training will happen at the company’s Research and Education Center in Morris, Minn.
This year, Superior says it is planning two separate tracks to differentiate between sales and service attendees. Dealer sales representatives will have access to sales related topics related to TeleStacker Conveyors, Trailblazer Conveyors, and RazerTail Truck Unloaders while service technicians will rehearse TeleStacker conveyor installations, job startups, automation on the machine, service call scenarios, overviews of conveyor electrical components, and conveyor maintenance demonstrations.
For access to an agenda or to register, Superior dealers are being asked to visit the manufacturer’s website at http://superior-ind.com/events/dealer or to contact Corey at 320-589-7085.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility824 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views