Superior Industries Conveying Equipment Dealer School set for Oct. 4-5
Superior Industries, a manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, has scheduled its annual Conveying Equipment Dealer School for Oct. 4-5, 2011. The day-and-a-half long training will happen at the company’s Research and Education Center in Morris, Minn.
This year, Superior says it is planning two separate tracks to differentiate between sales and service attendees. Dealer sales representatives will have access to sales related topics related to TeleStacker Conveyors, Trailblazer Conveyors, and RazerTail Truck Unloaders while service technicians will rehearse TeleStacker conveyor installations, job startups, automation on the machine, service call scenarios, overviews of conveyor electrical components, and conveyor maintenance demonstrations.
For access to an agenda or to register, Superior dealers are being asked to visit the manufacturer’s website at http://superior-ind.com/events/dealer or to contact Corey at 320-589-7085.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production684 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views