Superior showing ‘best & brightest’ at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Conveyor system and component manufacturer Superior Industries will display what it notes as its “best & brightest” material handling solutions at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011.
Superior will display three offerings in Booth S-640.
• The TeleStacker Conveyor with a two-wheel, mobile pivot base and radial travel tracks is said to deliver free-ranging conveyor movement for increased onsite or transfer point mobility — or for increased flotation and total mobility on low -pressure soils.
The new two-wheel, mobile pivot base allows high-capacity radial stockpiling in applications that require transfer-point mobility. During operation, producers have the option to hydraulically lift the wheels off the ground to lower the feed point of the stacker.
Consisting of two, 24-inch steel tracks on each side of the conveyor, the radial travel tracks attach directly to the FD axle, radial fold-down arms, and are easy to remove for road portability. The system is designed to reuse existing planetary drives and is equipped with hydraulic hoses and fitting connections.
• The RazerTail Truck Unloader with a variable-height discharge conveyor is engineered to transfer material from a haul truck and onto a conveyor or another truck — and can be easily relocated to another job site in a matter of hours.
Requiring only a short, earthen ramp, the RazerTail Truck Unloader reduces the labor and costs associated with conventional truck unloaders. Importantly, the RazerTail Truck Unloader delivers a significant cost-per-ton savings by improving cycle times, minimizing loader use, and eliminating any extra handling of material, according to Superior Industries. Trucks can be through the gate, unloaded, and on the road again in minutes; and by minimizing or eliminating loader use, operators realize substantial savings in labor, fuel, and maintenance. Its variable-height discharge conveyor allows the unloader to reach higher feed points while eliminating the need for a transfer conveyor between the unloader and stacker conveyor.
• The Trailblazer Portable Groundline Conveyor is a new, first-of-its-kind, overland conveying system. This highly mobile 500-foot, fully-belted and assembled groundline conveyor is easily towable from site to site, allowing rapid deployment from the road to working status in just about an hour.
The system’s numerous applications include aggregate, mining, recycle, waste handling, bulk processing, marine material handling, and more.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior213 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)156 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)147 Views