Superior to Introduce Updated Pulley Product Line at AGG1 2010
Morris, MN, November 24, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, plans to unveil pieces from the company’s updated conveyor pulley line at this year’s AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo in Cincinnati.
Represented in the booth display will be samples from Superior’s mine duty, super duty and engineered class style pulley lines. Also on display, the company’s innovatively designed Chevron® wing pulley. This v-shaped pulley deflects incoming material out and away making it next to impossible for rocks and other fugitive material to wedge between the pulley’s fins.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views