Superior to Introduce Updated Pulley Product Line at AGG1 2010
Morris, MN, November 24, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, plans to unveil pieces from the company’s updated conveyor pulley line at this year’s AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo in Cincinnati.
Represented in the booth display will be samples from Superior’s mine duty, super duty and engineered class style pulley lines. Also on display, the company’s innovatively designed Chevron® wing pulley. This v-shaped pulley deflects incoming material out and away making it next to impossible for rocks and other fugitive material to wedge between the pulley’s fins.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views