Superior to Introduce Updated Pulley Product Line at AGG1 2010
Morris, MN, November 24, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, plans to unveil pieces from the company’s updated conveyor pulley line at this year’s AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo in Cincinnati.
Represented in the booth display will be samples from Superior’s mine duty, super duty and engineered class style pulley lines. Also on display, the company’s innovatively designed Chevron® wing pulley. This v-shaped pulley deflects incoming material out and away making it next to impossible for rocks and other fugitive material to wedge between the pulley’s fins.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views