Superior to Introduce Updated Pulley Product Line at AGG1 2010
Morris, MN, November 24, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, plans to unveil pieces from the company’s updated conveyor pulley line at this year’s AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo in Cincinnati.
Represented in the booth display will be samples from Superior’s mine duty, super duty and engineered class style pulley lines. Also on display, the company’s innovatively designed Chevron® wing pulley. This v-shaped pulley deflects incoming material out and away making it next to impossible for rocks and other fugitive material to wedge between the pulley’s fins.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views