Superior to Introduce Updated Pulley Product Line at AGG1 2010
Morris, MN, November 24, 2009 – Superior Industries, a leading manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, plans to unveil pieces from the company’s updated conveyor pulley line at this year’s AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo in Cincinnati.
Represented in the booth display will be samples from Superior’s mine duty, super duty and engineered class style pulley lines. Also on display, the company’s innovatively designed Chevron® wing pulley. This v-shaped pulley deflects incoming material out and away making it next to impossible for rocks and other fugitive material to wedge between the pulley’s fins.
Headquartered in Morris, Minnesota, Superior Industries designs and fabricates a full line of conveying equipment, telescoping conveyors, design-build conveyor systems, feed systems, conveyor idlers, pulleys, as well as other conveyor components. Besides Morris, the company operates from manufacturing facilities in Prescott Valley, Arizona and Norcross, Georgia.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views