Astec’s ProSizer 2612V incorporates a HSI to separate fractionated recycled asphalt pavement (FRAP) into multiple sizes. Unlike compression crushers, the impact crusher minimizes material buildup. According to the company, the impact crusher, configured with a high-frequency screening plant, creates the ultimate in FRAP processing.
Options for meeting individual plant needs.
Aggregate Manufacturing International custom-designs and builds impactor crushing plants to meet the specific needs of each individual producer.
Amcast says its blow bars for HSI crushers are manufactured with high-quality materials and are available with wear resistant inserts to extend wear life. The company’s newest blow bars are made of F60, FX15 medium chrome, and FX25 high chrome alloy.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years743 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views