Avoiding the Squeaky Wheel
Using the proper lubricant/oil and filter can help keep your equipment running smoothly, quietly, and efficiently.
By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor
Luber-finer/Champion Laboratories, Inc.
Luber-finer says its hydraulic filters are constructed using only the highest-quality components to deliver day-in, day-out performance in tough, demanding work environments. According to the company, the filtration helps to reduce wear, guards against system failure, and promotes maximum equipment uptime by removing harmful particles and contaminants in hydraulic fluid.
ExxonMobil says its Mobil DTE 10 Series hydraulic oils are designed to help customers achieve energy efficiency and productivity, extend equipment life, and reduce maintenance costs. According to the company, laboratory and in-service field tests have proven that the oil outlasted competitive fluids by up to three times, while maintaining hydraulic system cleanliness and component protection, and demonstrated its high viscosity index and shear stability by operating in temperatures as low as -30 degrees F.
Chevron Finished Lubricants, Americas
Chevron says its Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 premium quality engine oil provides outstanding performance in newer engines running on ULSD and is backwards compatible with older engine technologies. The oil is said to contain a blend of advanced additive technology, is formulated using ISOSYN Technology, and rivals synthetics in critical performance tests.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views