GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech offers a complete line of seismic monitoring units for use in the aggregates industry. Its SSU series seismographs feature an ISEE-compliant external geophone with a microphone, internal memory, easy-to-read LCD, heavy-duty stick and twist metal connectors, long-life rechargeable lead-acid battery, two independent threshold alarms, imperial/metric support, flexible user interface for on-site programming, free analysis software, and one-year warranty.
Orica says its uni tronic blast box BB310R is a remote blasting solution. The remote blast box can be placed in proximity to the blast pattern and can communicate via radio modem to the firing control box, which can be positioned at a point of safety up to 6,500 feet from the blast pattern, providing increased safety for personnel and equipment. The unit is compatible with the company’s existing uni tronic Scanner 110 and uni tronic Scanner 120 equipment and is equipped with a Bluetooth module allowing easy download of scanned detonator details.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem923 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve492 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime238 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views