Tags: Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) and the Committee’s Ranking Member Nick Rahall (D-W.Va.) introduced H.R. 2018, the “Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011,” to the House. Water Resources and Environment Subcommittee Chairman Bob Gibbs (R-Ohio) and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting929 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem912 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve373 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views