Tags: 000 construction workers coming back to work
Although lawmakers reluctantly approved a $1.25 billion bond sale to refinance bridge and road projects in New Jersey, the move will bring more than 2,000 construction workers to work, according to an Oct. 5 report from NewJerseyNewsroom.com. The decision by New ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs166 Views