Tags: $1.25 billion bond sale for road and bridge funding in New Jersey
Although lawmakers reluctantly approved a $1.25 billion bond sale to refinance bridge and road projects in New Jersey, the move will bring more than 2,000 construction workers to work, according to an Oct. 5 report from NewJerseyNewsroom.com. The decision by New ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views