Tags: 10th International Symposium on Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Reinforcement for Concrete Structures (FRPRCS-10)
The American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) Spring 2011 Convention will take place April 3-7, 2011 in Tampa, Fla. Concrete-The Strength of Florida will bring engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives together to collaborate on concrete industry codes, specifications, and standards. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views