Tags: 10th International Symposium on Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Reinforcement for Concrete Structures (FRPRCS-10)
The American Concrete Institute’s (ACI) Spring 2011 Convention will take place April 3-7, 2011 in Tampa, Fla. Concrete-The Strength of Florida will bring engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives together to collaborate on concrete industry codes, specifications, and standards. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views