Tags: 113th Congress
Congressman Bill Shuster, who was selected Nov. 28 to be the next chairman of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, announced the appointment of key senior staff to lead the Committee in the 113th Congress. “I am pleased that these experienced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views