Tags: 113th Congress
Congressman Bill Shuster, who was selected Nov. 28 to be the next chairman of the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, announced the appointment of key senior staff to lead the Committee in the 113th Congress. “I am pleased that these experienced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views