The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards. The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). A new standard economy mode can be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views