Tags: ” 156 acres of the Farm were listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 2009. Sand and gravel has been mined at the site by several companies since the early 1950’s
A Greensville County rock quarry and Henrico County sand and gravel mine operated by Vulcan Materials Co. have been recognized with state/industry awards for innovative reclamation practices. The Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals, and Energy (DMME) and the Virginia Transportation Construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos523 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X361 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views