The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards. The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). A new standard economy mode can be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability652 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure521 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]281 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views