Tags: 18 U.S.C. 2(b) and 1519
A litigation hold requires parties to preserve evidence relevant to a legal dispute. By Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators are familiar with their obligations to keep certain records as required by the Mine Act, but are often surprised to learn that they ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views