The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views