The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views