Tags: $2.2 trillion burden for rebuilding infrastructure may fall to states
The burden of transportation system repairs may soon fall solely on state and local governments, the Washington Post reported. State and local governments will likely foot the bill for rebuilding projects due to a lack of a long-term funding plan to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1164 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program593 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas377 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents289 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views