Tags: $2.2 trillion burden for rebuilding infrastructure may fall to states
The burden of transportation system repairs may soon fall solely on state and local governments, the Washington Post reported. State and local governments will likely foot the bill for rebuilding projects due to a lack of a long-term funding plan to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1184 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1109 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1090 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry844 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over365 Views