Tags: $2.2 trillion burden for rebuilding infrastructure may fall to states
The burden of transportation system repairs may soon fall solely on state and local governments, the Washington Post reported. State and local governments will likely foot the bill for rebuilding projects due to a lack of a long-term funding plan to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 278 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views