Tags: $2.2 trillion burden for rebuilding infrastructure may fall to states
The burden of transportation system repairs may soon fall solely on state and local governments, the Washington Post reported. State and local governments will likely foot the bill for rebuilding projects due to a lack of a long-term funding plan to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger423 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities338 Views