Tags: $2.2 trillion burden for rebuilding infrastructure may fall to states
The burden of transportation system repairs may soon fall solely on state and local governments, the Washington Post reported. State and local governments will likely foot the bill for rebuilding projects due to a lack of a long-term funding plan to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views