Tags: 200 premature deaths
Traffic congestion is not just costing us money. Now it's costing us our health. According to a Harvard report, traffic congestion is responsible for more then 2,200 premature deaths. For the full report, click here: Harvard report: Traffic congestion linked to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views