Tags: 200 premature deaths
Traffic congestion is not just costing us money. Now it's costing us our health. According to a Harvard report, traffic congestion is responsible for more then 2,200 premature deaths. For the full report, click here: Harvard report: Traffic congestion linked to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views