Tags: 200 premature deaths
Traffic congestion is not just costing us money. Now it's costing us our health. According to a Harvard report, traffic congestion is responsible for more then 2,200 premature deaths. For the full report, click here: Harvard report: Traffic congestion linked to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views