Tags: 200 premature deaths
Traffic congestion is not just costing us money. Now it's costing us our health. According to a Harvard report, traffic congestion is responsible for more then 2,200 premature deaths. For the full report, click here: Harvard report: Traffic congestion linked to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri397 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials266 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry233 Views