Tags: 200 premature deaths
Traffic congestion is not just costing us money. Now it's costing us our health. According to a Harvard report, traffic congestion is responsible for more then 2,200 premature deaths. For the full report, click here: Harvard report: Traffic congestion linked to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views